WKYC Teams Up with WTAM/1100 for "Coats For Kids"
All coats collected and funds raised benefit children living in Northeast Ohio.
Here's how you can participate:
- Donate on-line @ http://www.coatsforkidscleveland.org/
- Make a donation by check (payable to "Coats for Kids -Cleveland"
P.O. Box 74767
Cleveland, Ohio 44194
- Drop off new or gently-user winter coats throughout the year at Armbruster Moving & Storage at 2160 W. 106th St. Cleveland, 44102
- During the campaign (early November through Early December), you can also drop off coats at any of the following malls: Crocker Park, Great Northern, Legacy Village, Midway, Parmatown, South Park, Great Lakes, at the Howard Hanna real estate office nearest you, or at any BJs locations.
- Volunteer at the "Coats for Kids" warehouse. Contact Loretta Arnond at 216-986-8957
If you have questions or need more information, you can call: 216-986-8957.
Labels: coats for kids wkyc wtam