Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Feature: Music to read the "Director's Cut Blog" by

Welcome to the Director's Cut Blog...click on the "retro" cassette to enjoy a little, specially programmed music by me (remember, I'm multi-talented). It's a little quiet music for you to enjoy as you read our features and stories on-line.

If you listened to me on Smooth Jazz, 107.3 The Wave, for nearly a decade here in Cleveland, you'll know exactly what kind of music makes me feel good for blogging. This is my latest project which just may grow into something bigger yet.

Feel free to pause the music when you want to watch our on-line video features. You can even go forward and backward between songs!

If wish to click on a link to a story and wish to keep the music playing, just hover over the link and hold the "CTRL" or "SHIFT" key while clicking on the link. It'll open a separate web page for you.

I'll change the playlist when I can, so hey just stop by to listen to an hour's worth of the smoothest music around while you're working at your desk. You'll feel like everyday is a vacation on a tropical island - without the cost!